T-Top Boat Cover's Center Console Curtains are designed to protect everything under your center console T-Top, including the seat forward of your console and your helm seat.
- Installing your Center Console Curtain is an easy one person job.
- Installs easily within a few minutes.
- Can be used while in-water, on lifts, trailers, floating docks or dry stack facilities.
- The Center Console Curtain wraps around the entire console and helm seat area.
- You're able to store your cushions between the helm seat and console to protect from the sun.
- Your center Console Curtain stows easily in most small compartments.
Installs easily and it hides and protects your electronics
One of the best ways to keep your T-Top Center Console Curtain fabric looking good and to delay the need for deep or vigorous cleaning is to hose the cover off on a monthly basis with clear water. This helps prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded in the fabric and elminate the need for more frequent vigorous cleaning.
We recommend that you clean your curtain while on the boat, follow these simple steps:
- Brush off loose dirt
- Hose down
- Prepare a cleaning solution of water and mild soap such as Woolite or Dawn dishwashing liquid
- Use a soft bristle marine brush to clean
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric up to 20 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed
- Air dry
If stubborn stains persist, you can use a diluted bleach/soap mixture for spot cleaning of mildew or bird droppings:
- Mildew - 1/4 cup dishwashing liquid / 1 cup bleach / 1 gallon water
- Bird droppings - 1/4 cup dishwashing liquid / 1 gallon water
If the inside of your curtain needs cleaning, you can install your curtain inside out on your boat. The zipper entry will be on the other side. Follow the same instructions listed above.